The INEM project aims at implementing a smart exchange of good practices of integration.
The main INEM objective is promoting the creation of networks among local and non-local, private and public organizations working to support migrant integration. INEM specific goals are:
- identifying and sharing good practices
- promoting agreements and networks among EU regions for future projects
- inviting new people and organizations to join INEM
- supporting organizations by offering consulting services
- promoting peer-to-peer learning for operators
- 3 meeting: kick off in Italy; interim in Germany; final in Greece
- project website
- formalization of the INEM network
3 study groups will work on education, career guidance and employment policies for migrants. In particular, they will work on:
- good practice analysis
- exchange and transferring guidelines
- supporting services
- training content for network operators
Each partner will transfer to local contexts one or more practices previously analysed and evaluated
- implicit knowledge codification
- drafting and publishing of project manuals
- video-tutorials making to support good practice adoption
NEED MORE INFO?
Fill in the form and we will get back to you asap.
European organizations involved:
FAMI 2014-2020 – OS 2 – INTEGRAZIONE/MIGRAZIONE LEGALE – ON 3 – Capacity building- lett. m) – SCAMBIO DI BUONE PRATICHE- Inclusione sociale ed economica SM- Annualità 2018- Capofila: Ambito Territoriale Sociale Campobasso – partner: Regione Molise – ARES scarl – Titolo del Progetto:INEM International NEtwork for Migrants – PROG-1918 – CUP D75B18002080005
This website has been produced with the support of the European Commission. The contents of this website reflect the views only of the partners of the project INEM– Molise – “FAMI 2014 -2020” – ON3 Integrazione -, so the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Comments are closed.